Need help with July 4th crafts and recipes? SimplyHome2 is here to help…
Our list below is easy, fun, festive – and yummy – enough for kids of all ages!
- Patriotic Wreath
- This is one festive wreath that we would be proud to show off!
- DIY Link: bloominghomestead.com/2014/05/diy-patriotic-wreath.html/2
- Glitter Tape Flag
- Use glitter tape and a slice of wood or paper to make a sparkly American flag
- DIY Link: number-2-pencil.com/2013/06/24/glitter-tape-flag
- Red, White and Blue Party Rosettes
- These crepe paper flowers can be hung in your bedroom, kitchen, backyard and even in your entryway!
- DIY Link: papersource.com/howto/Paper-Rosette.html
- Popsicle Stick Flag
- Popsicle stick crafts are the perfect way to get your kids involved in your July 4th decorating. And lots of ice cream and snacks are involved!
- DIY Link: porch.com/gigglesgalore/popsicle-stick-flag-craft
- Woven Table Runner
- You can make this inexpensive and fashionable crepe table runner in a matter of minutes!
- DIY Link: goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/g2229/fourth-of-july-decorations/?slide=6
- Red, White and Blue brownie pizza
- Pizza for desserts? Go for it! It’s a holiday weekend after all.
- DIY Link: jocooks.com/desserts-2/red-white-and-blue-brownie-pizza
- Strawberry & Blueberry yogurt pops
- The healthy take on ice pops are simple to make.
- DIY Link: wineandglue.com/2014/05/strawberry-blueberry-yogurt-pops.html
- Patriotic strawberry bites
- Wake your taste buds up with red, white and blue strawberries!
- DIY Link: frostingandasmile.com/archives/2316
We hope this keeps you busy – but don’t forget to enjoy BBQs, the fireworks and most importantly, time with your loved ones!